When it comes to transforming a residential or commercial space, then Deja Blue Home is your Hillsborough interior design source. Whether you need your space modeled to appeal to potential buyers or you need it themed in accordance to your likes and preferences for a superior level of personal comfort, we have you covered: We offer interior designing and home staging services to clients across the Bay Area.
Hillsborough Interior Design
Interior design is among the most misunderstood and under-estimated services. It is commonly assumed to be a fancy word for getting frivolous things done to the interiors of a property. However, such is not the case. Interior designing involves planning, researching, coordinating, and managing projects designed to create specific interior environments in a residential or commercial space.
People tend to use interior designing and interior decorating interchangeably. However, these two terms do not stand for the same thing. An interior decorator is involved with adding furnishings and adornments to a space to add to its decor and aesthetic value.
In contrast, interior design is involved with planning out the design of the space, balancing functionality and aesthetics, keeping the client’s needs and preferences in mind at all times, and usually involves delivering solutions that are technically sound yet uniquely reflective of the client.
A professional interior designer has extensive knowledge about the structure, design, building codes, and the like, and they are typically required to have a higher level of education than interior decorators. Many U.S. states have actually passed laws that require interior designers to be licensed and registered.
What Makes A Good Interior Designer
When you are looking for an interior designer to design your space, it is important to know what to look for to make sure you get the best person for the job. Some of the things to look for when choosing an interior designer are:
- Professional Qualification: Particularly if you are in a state where interior designers are legally bound to be licensed, it is of the essence to make sure that your potential candidate has the necessary qualifications. Additionally, even where it is not a legal requirement, the professional qualification of an interior designer can serve as a testament to their competency at their job.
- Experience: Experienced interior designers will be intimately aware of the local codes and regulations affecting any and all elements of the interior design of a space. What’s more, an experienced interior designer comes equipped with a great deal of knowledge of the current trends and of creative ways of dealing with challenging spaces. It might help to know what specific types of projects the interior designer has the most experience in. Choosing someone who specializes in the type of project you want to have done is always a good idea.
- A Knack For Design: Some things can be learned but some are an inherent quality. Interior designers can get all the professional qualifications and experience they want, and they can still not replace the value of the innate ability to know exactly how to design a space to get the most out of it; both functionally and aesthetically. A good interior designer will have that natural knack for designing spaces, which you can easily identify by looking at a sample of their past work.
- Who Is The Priority: A lot of times interior designers get so caught up in the vision they have for your space, they forget that the said space is about your style and preference, not theirs. This can hurt you because it will prevent you from getting the interior environment you want. So, when looking for interior designers, look for those who are more interested in listening to you: Your needs, preferences, and your budget. This will help you choose an interior designer who knows that their job is to use their creative abilities to deliver a space that speaks to you and of you in the way you want it to.
With interior designing one of the services we specialize in, it is a given that we offer the highest quality of customized service to our commercial and residential clients across the Bay Area.
Home staging involves the preparation of a space before it is put on the market for sale. There is no denying the powerful role a good home staging plays in making a quick, profitable sale of your property, which is why you shouldn’t hesitate to engage a home staging service if you are looking to put your property on the market.
What Does Home Staging Include
Home staging services can vary in how much they do for your space. At its most basic, a home staging service can be about tidying up the space. It could go a step further and help de-clutter your property and carry out some minor repairs to help give it a clean, streamlined look.
Then there is the partial home staging service which involves adding a few decorative elements to the home decor. And, finally, there is the full home staging service where the professionals even bring in their own furniture and accessories to set the stage for selling your property for the highest possible value.
What Will A Professional Home Staging Service Deliver
You might think you don’t need a home staging service but you can’t know until you know what a good home staging service can do for you. A professional home staging service will aim to do the following:
- De-clutter your space to create a clean, fresh look.
- Stage your property in a style that makes it appealing to the broadest consumer base possible, increasing the pool-size of potential buyers of the property.
- Accessorize the different areas so that the best features of the property are highlighted and the weaknesses are marginalized.
- Stage the property to make it as photogenic as possible so as to make a powerful impression on the online pool of candidates.
Home staging has a lot to offer and can streamline the sale of your property quickly and at the best possible value. If you are anywhere in or around Redwood City or the Bay Area and need a professional home staging service that gives you the maximum value for money, then give us a call today.
We specialize in offering the highest quality of interior design and home staging services to residents of the Bay Area. And our commitment to customer satisfaction and to delivering the best, most customized results is a claim strongly supported by a number of glowing customer reviews you will find about us.
So, if you are in need of interior designing for your residential or commercial space or you are looking for home staging services to get the most out of selling your property, then we are the business to call. Our qualified, professional staff will be more than happy to help you solve all your interior designing or home-staging-related concerns.
Full Service Home Staging
Trusted By Our Customers
Realtor for home in Los Altos Hills
New Realtor in Dublin
Realtor for Home in San Mateo