San Mateo flooring is an essential element of any home’s decor and comfort. Getting the right flooring and having it properly installed is key to making sure you get the most functional and aesthetic value out of your flooring.
While some may consider making flooring a DIY project, in reality, flooring installation is a science and needs professional expertise to be done the right way. This is why it is best to engage the service of a flooring specialist like Deja Blue Home to have your flooring job done quickly and effectively.
San Mateo Flooring Options
Located in the San Mateo area, we have been catering to the residents’ flooring needs for the past decade. We take great pride in the comprehensive range of services we offer to our clients. We offer a variety of flooring options, including the following:
- Hardwood Flooring: Hardwood flooring is popular among homeowners because of the look and character it adds to the house. It is also one of the most durable and timeless flooring options of them all. Solid hardwood flooring, though, is one of the hardest floorings to install and most definitely requires the expertise of a professional to be done properly. We offer a wide range of hardwood flooring options and professional installation services at some of the most competitive rates in the entire San Mateo region.
- Plank Flooring: Plank flooring is actually vinyl flooring resembling hardwood in the shape of strips. Vinyl flooring is one of the most resilient flooring options in the market and it comes in a variety of looks mimicking numerous hardwood looks including oak, hickory, and the like. Plank flooring is the perfect option for homeowners who are looking for a hardwood look on a modest budget. The fact that vinyl is a lot less challenging to install makes its installation costs much more affordable as well. We offer a variety of plank flooring options to our clients with hassle-free efficient installation services.
- Engineered Wood Flooring: While engineered and solid hardwood floorings are both made of solid timber, they do have subtle differences. Engineered wood flooring is made of multiple layers of thin sheets of hardwood, is easier to install than solid hardwood, and is more resilient to moisture and heat, making it suitable for locations such as basements.
- Tile Flooring: Tile flooring itself comes in a range of options such as ceramic, stone, concrete, and other composite materials. It comes in a wide array of design and style options, making it versatile enough to complement any style of decor. Tile flooring is easy-to-maintain, water-resistant, durable, and cost-effective. We offer a huge range of floor tiling options in all kinds of styles and designs so that even the most discerning client will find what they are looking for.
Why Choose Us for Your Flooring Needs?
While we do offer an wide range of flooring options, that alone is not the reason why you should choose us for your next flooring project. We offer a lot more, including the following:
- Installation Expertise: Our flooring specialists have been in the business long enough to know how to effectively and efficiently install any number of flooring options. Regardless of how complex the installation project and how challenging the design requirement, our team of professionals has you covered.
- Expert Consult: We don’t just supply and install the flooring of your choice but, if needed, we offer expert consulting in helping you achieve the look you want in the budget you have.
- Competitive Prices: We have a support network in the market that enables us to offer you flooring options at the most competitive rates. Additionally, our expert installation services are also affordably priced to cater to even the most modest budgets of clients.
- Quality Service and Quality Products: We know how personal a project the flooring of your home is. This is why we make it a point to listen to what your needs and preferences are and what your budget and time constraints are. Only then do we work to create a solution where we use our expertise to deliver a flooring solution ideally suited to your needs. Also, with us, you can rest assured that the products we offer from the flooring options to installation tools and practices are the best in the market.
If you are anywhere in the San Mateo area and in need of a flooring job, then it is time to give us a call. As flooring specialists, we are a one-stop-shop for all your flooring needs regardless of how complex or large-scale the project is.
Call us today and let us help you get the flooring of your dreams at prices that will make you think you are dreaming!
Full Service Custom Flooring
Trusted By Our Customers
Realtor for home in Los Altos Hills
New Realtor in Dublin
Realtor for Home in San Mateo